Monday, July 25, 2011

GREAT Clearance at Target! Jeans as low as $2!

Target has a ton of their juniors and mens jeans on sale for as low as $4.98 (our Target has a whole wrack of them)!  So when you use the $3 off Denim you can get them for $1.98!  I got a pair of really nice looking jeans for my husband that were a little more pricey at $6.98 so after the coupon they were $3.98!  
Here are the other great clearance deals I found:
$5 Women's Sandals (originally $20)
$5 Spiderman Sandals
Toys for 30%
$3.25 Men's Graphic T-shirt plus you can use this $2 off coupon it made it $1.25!
I was not able to find any kids jeans for cheap but some of my friends found them at their Target so it would be worth printing the $2 off Kid's denim in case you find a great deal!

All Targets will have their summer items on clearance but it just depends on the specific store to what exactly it is.  Either way I think it's worth the trip to see what cheap but quality items you can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment