Friday, January 6, 2012

Printable Coupons!

I get asked a lot of the majority of my coupons come from the Sunday paper.  The answer use to be yes, but it seems like more and more of my coupons are now coming from the web!   Below are some of the best places to get printable coupons.  If you go to Kroger a lot remember that most Krogers (I know for sure the ones in VA) will only allow you to use 2 like printable coupons per transaction.  Also there have been reports that many Safeways are no longer taken coupons with the new bar code on them (which is over half of all coupons)!

Coupons.com

Red Plum


Smart Source (on Southern Savers)

These are the places to get the most coupons but I would encourage you if there is a product you use all the time to visit their website and see if they are offering any coupons (usually you can find it under promotions)!

No comments:

Post a Comment